Plotters vs. Cutters

Plotter vs. Cutter

Graphic Professionals and Sign Makers might refer to a Large Format Vinyl Cutter as a Plotter. Using the same technology as the orginal Pen Plotters were created with, manufactures have replaced the pens with a cutting blade and is now used for contour cutting of shapes and text from a roll of vinyl to produce signage. Large format Graphic Printers can also be referred to as Inkjet Graphic Plotters.

Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Search By Tags
No tags yet.
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square